- learn and build solutions with PerformancePoint Server 2007
- work a 4-day client-facing week
- grow professionally and become a Partner in the business
We are looking for team-oriented people with compelling communication skills and the desire to grow. Industry experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2005 BI technologies (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS) is required.
Additional skills and experience with any of the following technologies are desirable:
- Microsoft Office Excel 2007
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (or higher)
- SharePoint Products and Technologies (WSS 3.0 / MOSS 2007)
Exposure to PerformancePoint Server 2007 in a professional setting will be highly regarded. A tertiary education and relevant Microsoft certifications (MCTS: SQL Server 2005, MCITP: BI Developer, MCTS: PerformancePoint) will help to set you apart.
Interested parties, who are either Australian citizens or permanent residents, should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org. All communications will be held in strict confidence.
- Adrian Downes